Jinko Maxim Smart Module
JinkoSolar Smart Module optimized by Maxim pushes Maximum Power Point Tracking deep into the module; offering 100x more granular power tracking than string inverters and 3x more granular than panel optimizer technologies.
Innovations in the photovoltaic industry over the past decades have made PV technology a viable solution for widespread adoption. However, several issues prevent today’s standard solar installations from functioning as ideal power sources. Solar modules that are expected to be exposed to the environment for at least 25 years can be affected by conditions such as; shading, soiling, aging, temperature gradients, and more. Mismatch caused by these factors in a panel or among various panels can cause the system to lose power. JinkoSolar Smart Module solutions solves these problems and produce up to 20% more energy under these unfavorable conditions.
The highly distributed MPPT architecture affords improved tolerance to shading, reduction in power degradation, and even enables denser system design on ideal unshaded rooftop and ground-mount systems.
JinkoSolar Smart Module isolates cells within the module and arbitrarily scales up the output current to match the string current, hence allowing each cell group to independently operate at its unique Maximum Power Point.
- All-Black Mono Module – including frame and backing sheet
- Maxim Integrated Cell Optimisation (no added hardware, compatible with any inverter)
- 4 Busbar Solar Cells for improved efficiency
- High efficiency – up to 18.02%
- PERC – Passivated Emitter Rear Cell technology for increased generation
- PID Resistant – limited power degradation caused by PID effect
- MC4 Genuine Connectors
- Low-light Performance – advanced glass & cell surface lecturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments
- Certified to withstand wind loads of 2400 Pascal & snow loads of 5400 Pascal
- Durability – Salt mist & ammonia certified for harsh NZ environment
- Positive Quality Certified Manufacturer www.positivequality.com.au
- Operating temperature of -40°C – +85°C
- Positive power tolerance of -0/+3% *
- 10 year warranty on material & workmanship *
- Class C Fire Rated
- Industry leading power output warranty (12 years/90%, 25 years/80%)
- Premium linear performance warranty *
- On-grid residential roof-tops
- On-grid commercial/industrial roof-tops
- Solar power plants
- Off-grid systems
- Shaded systems
- JKMS270M-60B – 60 CELL 270 WATT MONO PERC ALL-BLACK MAXIM OPTIMISED MODULE