Every week we hear horror stories about consumers and installers being left high and dry without support on grey imported solar and energy storage products. It’s an issue that’ plagues many unsuspecting consumers and causes a great deal of harm. We’ve prepared an FAQ’s document on this topic to help you understand how this business practice can impact you. Click here to view the Grey Imports FAQ’s document.
At Taspac Energy we take our responsibilities as an importer and distributor of high quality PV and energy storage products very seriously.
- We’re 100% locally owned & operated
- We represent reputable manufacturers exclusively such as Fronius, REC, sonnen, Hopergy, Shoto & Freedom Won
- Our products are sourced through the correct channels & in most cases direct from the manufacturer
- Our staff are highly trained to provide pre-sales, after sales & technical support on all our products
- We provide local warranty support on all our products
- All our products are compliant and certified to the correct NZ standards
- We are compliant with all NZ health & safety requirements, staff training & MAF requirements
- We hold multiple insurance policies to safeguard our business, products, staff and customers
- We do not sell to consumers and do not compete against our own customers
We believe in doing things right because solar is a long term asset, you need to be confident you’ve got local support when you need it. If you believe your solar retailer/installer is trying to supply you with a “Grey Import” version of the brands we represent, please give us a call on 0800 101 632 and we’ll confirm if it’s the real deal or not.